So, most of you will have gathered by now that I am a massive Disney fan, and I thought I would take advantage of that and do the Disney Q&A Tag!
I’m tagging anyone who reads my blog to do this after me, I’d love to see you lovelies answers to these questions.
1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
Oh gosh, either the lantern scene from Tangled, the scene where Belle and the Beast dance, flying with Peter Pan, there’s so many!
2. An unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the Parks?
I haven’t been to the parks since I was four, but I will always remember King Louie coming up to me and my family in Disney Land Paris and stealing my bag with my new Minnie Mouse dress in it, I cried for 40 minutes.
3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?
Hmm, I’m not 100% sure to be honest. I would say Lana Del Rey’s version of Once Upon a Dream, but that’s still technically classed as Disney. I think anything that makes me happy, or anything I would consider listening to (that isn’t Disney songs) on my way to the Parks.
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
I was four! I went with my mum, dad, and older cousin.
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Either Baymax, Chip, Oliver, Simba, Marie, or Ray from The Princess and the Frog.
6. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?
Belle will always be my number one, but alongside her I love Tiana, Mulan, Jasmine, and Rapunzel.
7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
I’m a complete and utter cry baby when it comes to Disney, so this might be a long list. The first five minutes of Oliver & Company, Stitch leaving Lilo, the Mufasa scene, Ray dying, there’s so much more.
8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
I’m compelled to say Beauty and The Beast, but I have a feeling it might have been The Little Mermaid. Or possibly The Lion King.
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Beauty and The Beast. Always and forever.
Well my loves, that’s the end of this tag! Feel free to answer the questions in the comments bellow, or make a post of your own and send me the link! I’d love to see your answers, and we can all have one big Disney bonding session.
I’ll see you next time, then.