Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Koi Footwear Wishlist


Hello, lovelies!

I've been doing a lot of online window shopping recently -- thanks, Bub! -- and I recently stumbled across Koi Footwear.

Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes. Love. Shoes. At one point I had upwards of 75 pairs, even though I only wore maybe three of those.

Koi Footwear cater to everyone. They're quirky, fun, have everything from trainers to heeled boots, and SO MANY cute shoes I really struggled to narrow them all down for this list, but here we go!  This post isn't sponsored nor have I been asked by Koi to do this, I literally just love them.

You can shop the whole site HERE

ITHIL BIKER BOOTS


These were the first boots I saw from Koi, thanks to a few of my blogger friends wearing them, and I've been completely head over heels in love with them since. I've always been a sucker for a good pair of biker boots (my last ones were worn to death, no joke,) so I knew, sooner or later, I had to have these for my wardrobe. 

ROMEO HEART BOOTS


Another pair of boots, another time my heart sings when I look at them. I LOVE these boots with so much passion. They make my inner thirten-year-old-who-drew-hearts-with-arrows-on-everything sing, and the red laces are to die for. Black jeans and a leather jacket with these boots? Be still, my heart.

ASTRO STAR AND MOON CHUNKY BOOTS


This may (or may not) be the last pair of boots on this list. I just can't let the opportunity to show these babies off slip by, and they aren't even mine yet. I'm going to keep saying I love them, and I'm a sucker for them, because 1) we've established I love biker style boots, and 2) I'm a SUCKER for anything Astro themed. The stars, moon and sun on these are enough to make my heart flutter. 

SAI MARY JANES


Ummm. Baby Pink. Mary Janes. For someone who loves Mary Janes as much as I do, I've never actually owned a pair. Shocking, right? However, that may change very soon because of these beautiful babies. I'm a little lost for words on them, because they are just that beautiful.

MICHI CAT FACE TRAINERS


When I was younger I had these gorgeous trainers with cats on them, and I haven't been able to find a pair I've liked since. Queue these beauts coming into my life and tempting me from the other side of my computer screen. I. Am. Obsessed. Will I be asking for these as a push present? Possibly. 

HAVEN LEOPARD CHELSEA BOOTS


I know I said no more boots, but when I've literally been talking to James about wanting a nice pair of leopard print shoes and then these pop up on my screen? Fate. Destiny. A need that I can't describe. I'm obsessed with them and have 300 ideas on how to style them already, so will be getting these (hopefully) at some point in the future. 

Well, lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this quick little list, and I hope I haven't sent your shopping needs off too badly! 

I'll see you all next time,

Ree xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment