Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Birthday OOTD

Hello, lovelies!

Well, I'm finally 19. My last year as a teenager. Next I'll be wrinkly and grey, but I'm trying not to think of that.



If you can't get dolled up on your birthday, when can you? Make-up wise today I was wearing Rimmel's "Wake Me Up" foundation and concealer, Rimmel's stay matte powder, one of their bronzers that I can't actually remember the name of, "Half Baked" and "Buck" from Urban Decay's Naked palette on my eyes, Kat Von D's Tattoo Eyeliner, Too Faced's "Better Than Sex" mascara, and MAC's Ruby Woo matte lipstick.






For my outfit I was wearing a gorgeous cropped shirt from H&M, a plain bodycon skirt from Primark, some super cosy tights from Primark, and platform shoes from Bank! Unfortunately I can't find the shoes on the Bank store, and I picked the shirt up in New York so I don't know if it'll be in the UK stores/on the UK online store, but you can always look and find out!

Here's a close up of the shoes:


 Beautiful aren't they? Extremely comfortable too!



I was also wearing this GORGEOUS Rose Quartz necklace from Shopmoonchild. I swear by their products, such good quality and amazing amazing amazing customer service! You should definitely check them out if you get the chance!

Anyway, that's that! I was planning to do these photo's outside, but its January and raining, so maybe I was a little bit too hopeful. Regardless, today has been absolutely amazing.

See you next time, then.

Ree xo



No comments:

Post a Comment