Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hello, lovelies. Well -- if any of you lovelies are still here, that is.

I am immensely sorry for my nine month disappearing act. I promise I haven't had a child, okay? Although that does leave you all with the question "Well, where have you been?"

If I'm being entirely truthful - I have been right here. I have been sat in front of my computer, uninspired and uninterested in pretty much everything. I managed the occasional YouTube video, but apart from that my life has been a blur of things I'm still trying to comprehend.

I spent my New Years Eve in St. Ives with some of my best friends, drunk and laughing and dancing along the sea-front, but I ended up with a horrid cold for the first fourteen days of this year. I turned twenty on the twenty-seventh day of this year.  I lost count of the days on the thirtieth.

February was spectacularly uneventful, I wish I had more to update you all on, but so little happened that I don't even remember February passing by.

March was slightly better, I think. Again, not a lot happened. I got a new tattoo, the Disney castle on my thigh with Merida, Belle, Cinderella and Rapunzel, my mum's favourite, my favourite, my niece's favourite, and my best friend's favourite princesses. My doctors changed what medication I'm on and that has helped tremendously.

April was good - my favourite band toured and we finally started decorating the house that we've lived in for the last four years. It's starting to feel like a proper home now. The previous owners had wallpaper on the living room ceiling, which was strange, but oh well. It took us a week to take it all down.

And that brings me to May, which has mostly been doctors appointments. I'm getting sick of the sight of the reception, but thankfully my doctor is lovely and doesn't seem to mind my constant crying. Again, more medications. I'm amazed I don't rattle when I walk.

It is 11:03pm as I'm writing this, and I mentioned my skin care on twitter, and that lead to the suggestion of a skin care routine post, which led me to thinking I should probably explain to you all where I have been.

So, this is it. My first blog in nine months, I hope you can all forgive me.

Skin care routine coming shortly.

I'll see you next time, then.

Ree x

No comments:

Post a Comment