Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

Skin Care Routine

Hello, lovelies!



 I promised my skin care routine, and here we are! It's not going to be a long post as I probably don't take as good care of my skin as I should (oops) but nonetheless, I hope you enjoy!

First things first, washing my face.


 Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - Neutrogena

 I've been using this face wash for God only knows how long, and I love it. It makes my face feel tingly in the best way, and always leaves me looking baby soft. I struggle with blackheads quite badly around my nose, but this sorts them out right away.

Next, I go in with my cleanser.


NO7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water for Normal/Oily Skin

I've seen my mum using No7 for as long as I can remember, and when I was 14 she bought me my first ever cleanser from them. It was one for younger skin and it was pink, and since then I was hooked. Now I'm 20 I'm using their Beautiful Skin range, and I noticed the benefits straight away. My skin around my nose and T-zone gets super oily sometimes, and since I've been using this I've hardly had to deal with that at all, which is a lifesaver, and a confidence booster, since I don't feel as bad about going out without my makeup on.




NO7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal/Oily Skin

Obviously depending on the time of day I alternate between my day cream and night cream (pictured bellow.) 

I've noticed with my day cream my makeup sits better, my face feels smoother, and altogether I feel much more hydrated. You only need the tiniest bit as well so it's well worth £20 a tub since it lasts a super long time. 

NO7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Normal/Oily Skin
I use the night cream right before I'm about to go to bed, and it soaks in whilst I'm sleeping. Then when I wake up my skin is feeling fresh and ready to start the day, as opposed to how it feels when I don't use it. (read: awful. groggy.)


Occasionally, like today, I do a face mask. Since it's Sunday and I got this one for free from Lush, I decided I'd add it in here.

Lush Cosmetics Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask

My first thought about this mask was that it smelled amazing. I am a sucker for anything lavender scented. This can also be used as a scrub when applying it to your skin, because of it's gritty texture.


I slapped it on and then sat and watched fifteen minutes of How I Met Your Mother, and once washed off I couldn't really see much difference. I like it, because it's made my skin soft, but it's nothing extra-ordinary. 

Well, my loves, that's that. I hope you enjoyed reading about what I smother my face in every day.

I'll see you next time, then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment