Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Top Beauty Products Under £10


Hello, lovelies!

Everyone loves a great beauty bargain, right? And whilst I would love to be able to afford all of those MAC lipsticks, my top products right now are mostly under £10 bargains.

So, here is my current Top Beauty Products Under £10!

Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer - £4, Superdrug. 

If you've been living under a rock, you may not have heard of this product yet, but if you haven't, and you have social media (which you do because you're here) you know the hype around this concealer. I was a devote Tarte Shape Tape user, spending £22 a go to get that creamy coverage, so when I heard that this was a dupe and £18 less, I was thrilled. Sceptical, but thrilled. 

Whilst I didn't wear it everyday until recently - pregnancy has given me some major eyebags - I seriously fell head over heels for this concealer. It's thick, creamy, full coverage, and whilst it isn't an exact dupe for Shape Tape, I cannot sing it's praises enough. I use the shade C1 because I'm ridiculously pale, but it comes in a variety of shades suitable for near enough anyone.

Sweetheart Cosmetics 'STARSTRUCK' Lashes - £9.50, sweetheartcosmetics.com


Billie, the lovely girl who runs this brand, has created several pairs of my favourite lashes. All of Sweetheart's lashes are top quality, with a relatively low price point. Starstruck is but one of my favourite styles, alongside Drama Queen, Daydreamer & Lucy. 

Am I biased because thats my eyeball you guys see on the website? I mean, maybe, but that doesn't stop these lashes being the most comfortable lashes I've ever had bless my eyes. I've worn them to gigs and parties as well as day to day, and they are perfect. 10/10 would pay £3000 for these. 

Buy STARSTRUCK Lashes HERE (they're currently on sale for £6.95 - use code 'reeroganmakeup' for £ off as well.)

Zoeva Cat Eye Pen - £7.00, Beautybay.com 

I'm going to put it out there, eyeliner and I are still not the best of friends. It's a very much unrequited love situation. I love eyeliner, but does eyeliner love me? Not so much. 

However, this eyeliner is so simple to use, and such a lovely formula, that it very quickly became my favourite pen liner. I've repurchased this at least five times now, and every time I use it I'm reminded why I love it. It glides on like silk, and definitely lives up to it's name of "Blackest Black." 

You can buy it from BEAUTYBAY

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Cream - £4.75, Boots

Does this count as a beauty product? I'm adding it anyway, because oh man, has it saved me. 

I've struggled with stretch marks for a while, even before I got pregnant, due to weight gain after such a sudden weight loss when I was younger, and now I have this bump growing they seemed to be getting worse and worse. I bought this from Boots when I was about 6 weeks pregnant, and have sworn by it ever since. 

Whilst it hasn't made my stretch marks disappear, it has helped the elasticity of my skin and stopped them from getting worse, which is all I cared about. 

Well, lovelies, that's it for now. This obviously isn't the longest list in the world, but I'll be doing a pregnancy skincare post soon for you all as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Until next time,

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment