Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Baby Names We Love... But Won't Be Using


Hello, lovelies!

Now that we've finally, finally, settled on a name for our little boy, I thought I'd share the list we'd narrowed it down to before we finally got here.

When I say narrowed it down, I mean cut from roughly 100+ names for both girls and boys, who knew naming a Bubba would be so hard? I certainly didn't, and I was convinced I'd end up with a nameless child since even the ones I'd loved since childhood suddenly didn't seem right.

There's still every chance we'll end up picking something new again once he's made his appearance.

We'll start with girl's names:

  • Autumn
  • Rose
  • Anastasia
  • Indi
  • India
  • Nova
  • Charlotte
  • Kira
  • Paige
  • Darcy
  • Victoria
  • Scarlett
  • Daisy
  • Grace
  • Delilah
  • Delia

Boy's names:
  • Grayson
  • Fletcher
  • Jack
  • Bodhi
  • Oliver
  • Nathan
  • Avery
  • Robin
  • Charlie
  • Noah
  • Leo
  • Alfie
I've obviously left the name we've picked off here, since we're keeping it a surprise until he's here -- but these are what we'd managed to get it down to. A lot of names that I loved, James didn't like. A lot of names that James loved, I didn't like. It was a vicious cycle of "What about..." "Or maybe..." "This sounds nice..."

These posts are always so fun to read, so I figured I'd join in on the fun and make my own!

Hope you all have a lovely week! 

I'll see you all next time,

Ree xo

1 comment: