Pages

Saturday 13 April 2019

My Favourite Instagrammers



Hello, lovelies!

Instagram is definitely the biggest social media platform going - but I don't need to tell you that, do I? Unless you've been living under a rock since it came out all those years ago.

While I use my Insta to look at pictures of Sphynx Cats and pretty clothes - Instagram is the best platform for all artistic, creative minded, social people to share their latest works, outings, or drool-enducing foods.

I'm constantly on the lookout for new people to follow, so I thought I'd make a list of my favourite people on Instagram for you all to have a browse through.

Jemma - @dorkfaceblog



Jemma's feed is nothing but sunshine, colour, and the cutest little baby boy I've ever seen in my life. She is one of the most positive, uplifting, kind and caring people I follow, and always puts a smile on my face when she uploads. She runs her blog, her own shop, and is a working artist, all ontop of being an amazing mother! Her accent is possibly my favourite ever, and I just want to squish River's cheeks he's so bloomin' precious.

Karina - @karinaheartss


Karina has been an amazing friend of mine for nearly nine years now -- *record scratch, plates crashing, audience gasps* WHAT?! -- and I've never laughed more in my life than I have in the times I've spent with her. We've been to a fair few gigs together, and she now has her own fashion & lifestyle blog. Seeing her grow into such an amazing, confident and just generally wonderful person makes my heart sing! She's a blessing to have on my feed, and she'll be a blessing to have on yours too. 

Aimee - @aimee_nicole95


Aimee, her body confidence, and her smile, are infectious. She's positive about everything and since bringing her life more to Instagram I've watched her become this absolute beacon of confidence and love, and I couldn't be more proud of her. She may not consider herself a fashion blogger, but every single outfit she posts has me searching the internet for it (even if I won't look as good in it as she does.) You will not regret following her, I promise. 

Helen Anderson - @helenanderz


Helen is my favourite YouTuber, which automatically brings her into this list. Her sense of style, tattoos and makeup are all stunning, and it is SO refreshing to follow someone who's body type is the same as mine. Also, her dogs? Adorable. 

Kirsty - @kirstyjarvie


Kirsty, another Scottish fashion blogger, is such a happy little ray of sunshine that, as soon as you follow her, lights up your feed in a way that only Kirsty can. She's constantly smiling, constantly positive, and writes her blogs in such a way that you get sucked into it for hours on end without even noticing. 

Louise - @louisepentland


Everyone knows Louise by now, right? I've followed her since her eldest daughter was born, and it's been so lovely watching her and her family grow. Her entire feed is positivity, cats, cute babies and happiness, what else could you want? 

Billie - @billieleanne


Billie, the angel that she is, blows my mind on the daily. She owns her own fake eyelash company, her own logo design company, travels, has an amazing house, and recently just rescued a gorgeous dog from Romania. She truly is the embodiment of a hard working woman, and she is such an amazing body-positivity blogger on top of it all. I have so much love for her I can barely contain it.

Well, lovelies, I hope I've helped you find some new people to follow! Each of these women are strong, caring, hard working individuals who deserve all of your love and support, be it on Instagram, their blogs, or their businesses. 

I hope you're enjoying the more frequent uploads, because I'm enjoying writing them again! 

I'll see you all next time, 

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment