Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

February Beauty Wishlist

Hello, lovelies!

Throughout the past few weeks, I've found myself looking at products and thinking 'I most definitely cannot live without this thing in my life.'

Fact of the matter is, I can, and I have to a lot of the time, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyway, this is my February beauty wishlist, I'll try to keep it short and sweet, simple and have as little rambling as I can, but we all know I'm bad at that.



1.  Benefit Gimmie Brow Gel 



I'm a HUGE fan of Benefit, however because their products do tend to be a little bit pricey, I only occasionally treat myself to some of their stuff. I've borrowed my friends Gimmie Brow before and I fell completely and utterly in love with it. Getting my hands on one of my own might just have to be my splurge this month, because the palette I'm using for my brows is getting a little bit sparse.

LINK. Price - £17.50 


 2. Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper & Highlighter


Have I mentioned on here how much I adore Soap & Glory? I think I must've, so really it's no surprise that a product of theirs is on here, what is a surprise is that only ONE of their products is on here. Another brow product, oops, but I've had my eye on it for a while, so maybe if I can't quite bring myself to splurge on the Benefit one, I can still have my brows looking amazing with this one.

LINK. Price - £9.00

3. Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush


Since buying their 'Better Than Sex' mascara in New York, I've been so in love with Too Faced I can't even begin to explain it. I'd had my eye on their products for a long time before finally getting around to buying one, and this is one of those products I keep looking at but haven't quite brought myself to buying yet. I think it's the guilt complex setting in. £24 for a blush?! For me?! Lord almighty. The price of beauty. Regardless, I'm still wishing to have this beauty in my makeup bag one day.

LINK. Price - £24.00

4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette


Last time I was in Boots, I stood for a good twenty minutes smelling this stuff, and oh man am I in love with it. I have to stop and smell it every time I see it, it's honestly like some kind of Marc Jacobs addiction. Not only is the smell absolutely enticing, but the packaging is so adorable it kind of hurts a little. Fresh, floral, and well, dreamy, I would KILL to have this is my makeup bag coming into spring.

LINK. Price - £38.50 (30ml bottle)


Is this short? I think compared to my other posts it classes as it, so hurrah!

I hope you all enjoyed this lovelies, thank you so much for reading!

See you next time, then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment