Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Instagram Round Up - January 2015

Hello, lovelies!

I've seen a few people doing Instagram round up posts, so I've decided to do one myself.


I've been using Instagram since 2012, and I am extremely guilty for sitting and scrolling through my feed and the popular page for a good couple of hours when I'm supposed to be asleep. Oops.


The first thing I posted this January was this. After picking these up in a sale, down from £40 to £10, I couldn't leave them on the shelf when there was only one size left, mine. A girl can never have too many shoes right? Six inch heels with  a two inch platform and a buckled strap around the ankle, you've probably already seen these in my Birthday OOTD post!


Airport bathroom selfies! At seven am on a Sunday morning, this was the day I was leaving for New York! I had only had about three hours sleep, and I was so excited I couldn't actually stop bouncing while I sat and waited on my first flight to Dublin.


100% the BEST crepes I've ever had in my life. From a little Crepe shop in Lower East Manhattan, the one at the back was bananas, strawberries, nutella, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, and the one at the front was marshmallows, crackers, chocolate and ice cream. So so so tasty, very sweet, and I ate so much I couldn't move for a good ten minutes once we had finished them.


My best friend in the whole world. I posted this the day I left, while I sat in JFK airport and cried so much I think I scared the woman sitting next to me. I had the best two weeks of my life with this girl, and I miss her so much.


Birthday selfie!


I treated myself to a birthday present from prettylittlething.com, and of course I had to post about it when it arrived. A gorgeous, bandage, deep V cut dress, that fits like a glove and makes me feel like I should be in a James Bond film..

Thankfully, I've stopped using the white border on all of my photos, so my Instagram looks a lot neater now, but this was my January round up!

Also, quick little update, I've started a new schedule! I'll be posting blogs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sundays, and I'll be posting YouTube videos every Wednesday! Here is this weeks!


See you next time, then!

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment