Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

OOTD: Anna Saccone Inspired

Hello, lovelies!

I've been a huge fan of the SacconeJolys for a good 3 three years now, and I've always been in love with the way Anna dresses and presents herself, such an elegant, classy lady! So, as any girl looking up to an idol would, I tried to base an outfit or two on Anna. Not exact, because as you all know I'm a broke 19 year old, but think of this as like the Primark version of House of Fraser.

For those of you who don't know who Anna is, she is 1/4 of the wonderful SacconeJoly family on YouTube, and she's absolutely fantastic. Such a strong woman, and an amazing mother to both Emilia and Eduardo, who are two of the cutest children I have ever seen in my life.

Anna keeps her clothes very simple yet classy, and very, excuse the phrase, "yummy mummy". Cringe, but true. If I look as good as her after two kids then I'll feel very blessed. Her makeup is always very subtle, and her hair always looks so flawless. Like, seriously, girl, I'm jealous.




 I tried to stay true to Anna's comfy yet incredibly stylish look. Going for an over-sized shirt from Primark which was only £12, has the cutest collar and is probably the softest item of clothing I own. My jeans are from New Look and are actually high waisted, they're coated too so they look that little bit different (£22, I think, but they're well worth it,) and my boots are also from New Look. (They were on sale when I got them so I don't know if they'll still have them, but they were roughly £25 I think, but don't quote me.)




The back of the shirt is probably my favourite part. With a button at the back of the collar, it has a cute little peep-hole detail before it changes into a gorgeous sheer fabric, which gives the shirt a little bit more of a classy edge to it, and I absolutely adore it. I've worn it so often that it's barely got time to get washed and dried before I'm hunting for it again, definitely worth it.


Like I said, my jeans are from New Look, and are coated, high-waisted, super skinny jeans. A mouthful, huh? But despite their appearance, they're extremely comfortable and easy to throw on for just a quick trip to the shops or a night out, or even just a day around the house.  You can find them HERE


Again, my boots are from New Look also. I was desperate to get a pair of Chelsea boots, but because I'm quite short, I feel like I can't really pull off the flat ones, so when I saw these ones in the New Look sale, I all but jumped on them. They have a wooden, block heel, and are incredibly comfortable to walk in. I've worn them for every day again but also to a few parties with friends, so they're extremely versatile. Unfortunately I don't think they sell these exact ones anymore, but they have several extremely similar pairs!


Because I can't do anything in my life seriously, a grand majority of this shoot turned out like this, so I figured why not put one of them in here too?

Makeup wise I kept it very simple, going for a nude pink lipstick and very light coloured eyeshadow, some mascara, foundation, just a very basic, simple yet elegant every day look. Much like Anna's. For my hair, I curled it before bed (honestly so I could just sleep for another hour) but went over it with my curler again this morning to give it a little more bounce, trying to mimic Anna's lovely waves.

I don't want to ramble on too much, so I'm going to end this here, because I could ramble about Anna's style for a good couple of hours probably.

I hope you enjoyed this post, my beauties! 

See you next time then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment