Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lush Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb Review

Hello, lovelies!

Now, I know I posted a Lush review not too long ago, but I've been having a very bad time of it with my mental health state this past week -- hence the horrific lack of posts, and a good Lush bath is a way for me to relax and try to bring myself back to myself. So, that's what I did.

This time it's their "Granny Takes A Dip" bath bomb!

"This ginger, pepper and lemon-scented bath bomb turns your water psychedelic and puts some colour in your life. Simply drop into a warm bath and watch as it's fizzing centre dissolves into multi-coloured waters. It's spicy, citrusy scent will pep you up: lemon oil boost the mood, while ginger and pepper are warming." - lush.co.uk


The colours and scents of this bath bomb are completely mesmerizing. I was totally drawn to it when I seen it in the store, and I recognised it from a lot of blog posts very much like this one, singing it's praises. Pairing this with a mix of The 1975 and One Direction's new album (Stockholm Syndrome could come on while I'm in public and I'd still find a way to bust out some horrific singing) playing, I managed to bring myself from my slump, to somewhat human.


 

It took a good while for it to fizz through all the colours completely, and every time I noticed a new colour coming through I had to snap photos of it. In fact, a friend of mine received a Snapchat video of how cool it was. I was totally blown away.

Eventually, the water does settle into a deep purple colour, much like Vimpto.



Typical bath photo, but I couldn't get over just how lovely the colour had gone. My cousin had recently told me that when she used this bath bomb, the colour had gone a lot more murky, and I've seen a few people on here say so as well, but I was more than impressed. It left my skin lovely and smooth, like most lush products should, and I still smell vaguely like ginger.


Overall, I absolutely loved it. One again everything Lush has done with this is completely perfect, from colour to design to scent, I have another new favourite to add to my ever growing list.

Just a short post to get me back into the swing of writing, because I always seem to lose touch with it when I'm struggling. I hope this was alright for you all, lovelies, and as usual -

I'll see you next time, then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment