Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

March Wishlist

Hello, lovelies!

I'm seriously struggling to believe that it's already March. Especially since it's been snowing super bad here and I can't seem to get any heat in my body at all. Spring? Please. Winter 2.0 has a better ring to it.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is it is March, which means you all get to see the things I'm hoping to purchase this month.





1 & 2. Drop Dead 'After Midnight' Shirt &  'Stripe' Crop Hoodie



 I've been watching the Gremlins movies since I was about 3, honestly. When I was a baby no hair grew on the sides of my head, so my parents nick-named me after Stripe (the handsome fellow on the hoodie bellow.) Thanks, guys.

You can only imagine my excitement when I found out Drop Dead were going to be releasing a Gremlins line, and I knew as soon as I seen this shirt that I had to have it. I'm a sucker for collared, patterned shirts recently, and this one would be so perfect for my collection. It's a bit of a stretch at £60, but well, well worth it. Drop Dead are always amazing quality, the last shirt I bought from them I bought back in 2009, and only had to get rid of last year because it was too big for me and I didn't think I was at an age where I could get away with wearing a very Scene Kid "Party til you puke" shirt any longer. Oh well, those were the days.

The hoodie caught my eye because of Stripe. He's my favourite little shit in the entire movie (beside Gizmo, of course) and I would probably never take this off. It's quite pricey as well, at £55, but like I said above, for Drop Dead quality? Worth it.


Links to both products are HERE and HERE

3. Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea


Tanya is a massive inspiration to me, and I absolutely adore her make-up line. Since it's coming into Spring (allegedly,) I like to ditch my darker coloured lips and go for softer, lighter colours such as pink and beige. Afternoon Tea is a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous pink shade from Tanya's lipgloss line, and I've been in love with it since I set my eyes on it. If I could I would have everything from her line. 

4. Too Faced The Absolute Essentials - Professional 5 Piece Brush Set


I am in desperate need for some new make-up brushes -- no matter how much my mother likes to argue that I have enough, and I've heard very good things about these brushed. Made with "Teddy Bear Hair" instead of animal hair, they have the same softness and silky smoothness of regular brushes only with the added bonus of them being totally cruelty free. Score? Score. Plus, how cute is the free carry case?

5. Urban Decay Naked "Basics" Palette


As much as I love my Naked palette, having to lug it around in my make-up bag all the time does make it a bit heavy, so the basics palette is really an essential purchase this month, and if not this month then sometime soon, at least. With it's basic matte colours in both super light and dark shades,  it's perfect for just chucking into your bag for a day/night out. 

Well, lovelies, that's that! 

I'll see you next time, then. 

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment