Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

Coconut-Lane Wishlist


Hello, lovelies!

Recently I've come across a website that I have absolutely fallen in love and sold my soul to. Coconut-lane!

Pink, sassy, and A LOT of rose gold is the way to my heart, and this website has absolutely every single one of them. I could spend a whole freaking lot of money on here without even blinking.

Hey, guess what? Because you're reading this blog you get a 20% off code! HECK YEAH! If you enter the code "earthtoree20" at checkout you get 20% off your whole order! You're welcome ;)


Now, onto the wishlist!

1. Blogger Sweatshirt - £28


Okay, I know, it's April, it's getting warmer (supposedly) but I freaking love sweatshirts. I'm currently wearing a bright pink one that says "Internet Princess". Really. This sweater is so cute I can't quite handle it, and it lists my 3 favourite things in the world. My blog, Instagram, and Coffee. Do you really need anything else? I don't think so.

2. #GIRLBOSS Phone Case - £15



As a self proclaimed #GIRLBOSS, I. Need. This. My phone is currently naked, and as pretty as it is in all it's rose gold glory, it makes me nervous. However, I am super picky with my phone cases, so to find one that I instantly love is rare, and the second I saw this one I knew I needed it. Marble and hashtags? Give me it. 

3. Marble Bangle - £13.50


AHH. AHHHH. This is so beautiful I'm almost sweating. As someone who doesn't own a lot of bangles, I only really wear my Pandora one, I was surprised when this one caught my eye. I just want it on my body 24/7. 

4. Classy Cushion Cover - £18


I am a sucker for cushions. Honestly, ask anyone. So the fact that coconut-lane do hilariously sassy ones is my favourite thing in the world. I sent this one to my friend and she screamed, because it's the most us thing she has ever seen. I'm currently in the process of finding my own apartment as well, and this is exactly the type of thing I want front and centre on my sofa. 

5. Coffee Wall Art - £6


My life in a wall print. Coffee, Contour, Confidence! Again, something perfect for the decor scheme I want for my apartment, but until then it would look SUPER cute beside my dressing table. 

There are at least 300 other things on here that I could put on this list, but I will leave it at 5. I am absolutely, completely obsessed with this company and all of their products and ethics, and the team of girls that I have spoken to and worked with so far have been so amazingly lovely. 

Definitely check the site out, and don't forget - 20% off!

I'll see you next time, then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment