Pages

Friday 21 April 2017

My Favourite Budget Eyelashes


Hello, lovelies!

For someone who only started wearing false lashes last year, they have very quickly become one of my favourite things about doing my makeup. I honestly feel like my face is naked without lashes, even if I'm wearing full coverage everything.  

I have tried more than enough pairs of budget eyelashes to find out which ones are my favourites, and the two I'm about to show you all are the two I always go back to. As much as I love my Eldora lashes, Eyelure were my first love.

The first pair I have dubbed as my "serious" pair. Aka - the ones I'll wear to interviews, lunches, other "adult" type things that require me to wear makeup.

They are the Eyelure 110's for "Definition"




Soft and fluttery, these lashes aren't designed to make an impact, but more to make your natural lashes look fuller and, obviously, more defined. They're a lot lighter than lashes I'm used to but I adore them, and with a coating of mascara they really are beautiful. I wish I had a photo to show you how lovely they are on, but I don't, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

You can get these in pretty much any high street beauty store, like Boots, Superdrug, Bodycare etc. and they retail for roughly £3! Cheap and cheerful but definitely preform like higher end lashes, so they are definitely a steal.

Next up are what I call my "Party lashes" - big and bold and LONG.

They are the Eyelure 202's for Drama!




I. Freaking. LOVE. These. Lashes.

I am all about dramatic makeup, it makes me so beyond happy, so whenever I get a chance to break out these bad boys, I'm in my element. For some people these are definitely too heavy on the lid, but I'm prepared to suffer the 30 minutes or so it takes to get used to them, just because they look so good with big winged eyeliner, aka my go-to night out look.

I wore these to a wedding last July and the whole day I got so many compliments on them! They truly are breathtaking on, and I love them beyond words. Please, if you get the chance, try them. Again they are found in most, if not all, high street beauty stores for £4! A bargain!

The key to my heart? Falsies.

Thank you so much for reading, lovelies! And as always -

I'll see you next time, then.

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment