Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 2 - Winter Skincare Wishlist

Hello, lovelies!

I made a skincare post not long ago, and while I haven't tired of my trust No7 routine (there is actually an No7 product on this list!) I do like to mix things up now and again! Especially now it's winter and my skin needs that little bit of extra loving!

So, here we go, my winter skincare wishlist!



1. No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush


I've seen a few people raving about this brush, and while I would love a Clarisonic, I just can't justify the cost! This is an amazing alternative, and does just as good a job for literally a quarter of the cost! At £24.95 not only are you saving £100+, but you're getting a spa quality facial! You can use it with any cleanser, although No7 do offer a foaming one for £9.50 that I would love to get my hands on, so you don't need to worry about splashing the cash to get a cleanser!

2. GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment


If you spend a lot of time looking at the beauty scene online, you'll have definitely seen GlamGlow kicking around. They do amazing, amazing, masks and moisturisers that people like Jeffree Star, NikkieTutorials, Jamie Genevieve, and a whole bunch of other influential people and even celebrities have raved about! This particular mask was brought to my attention by Jamie, when she said she used it mostly when she was hungover, (girl, I feel you.) I have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking into this and the next product on this list, and while it is a little bit on the pricey end at £39, I do believe it will be worth it. Especially with New Years Eve and my 21st birthday coming up. I'm gonna need it. 

3. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment


Another GlamGlow product, another feeling of need so deep in my stomach I could screech. This one is a mask, that uses "the most advanced clearing treatment" to pull all dirt and impurities out of your pores. I suffer pretty badly with large pores and blackheads around my nose and chin, so I feel like this would be extremely beneficial for me. It goes on as a thick, black mud and dries as an ashy grey, while remaining dark in all the places its working hardest, aka pores, blackheads, oily patches. Sounds gross, looks gross, is EXTREMELY addicting to look at. Again a bit pricey at £39, but worth it. 

4. Bodyshop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


A friend of mine actually recommended this to me on a post I made on Facebook. I was looking for recommendations for cleansers, and while I got a whole list full of ones I'd love to try, this one is definitely top of it. Working as a makeup remover and a cleanser, it's made from pure Camomile extract sourced right here in the UK, and is suitable for all skin types. I have super sensitive skin, but it's also pretty combination, getting dry on my cheeks and forehead and oily around my nose. Can you say nightmare? So, I would love to try this, and the size of the tub is unbelievable for only £10.

Well, my lovelies, that's it!

It feels so good to be blogging again, I've truly missed this.

See you all tomorrow for Blogmas Day 3! 

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment