Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 1 - An Introduction


Hello! Welcome to The 12 Days of Blogmas!

I know most people go the whole hog and do the full 25 days, but I thought I'd start simple and go for 12! I hope you don't mind!

I have seriously lacked in blog posts this year - I've done a total of three - so this gives me the perfect opportunity to get back into the swing of things! A new blog post will be coming at you lovelies every single day from today, Tuesday 13th December, until Sunday 25th December! Probably not at the same time every day because we all know how shocking I am with time-keeping. I'm not entirely sure what each of the 12 days is going to consist of yet, but that's the fun of it, right?

You can bet you're going to see some Lush posts, beauty posts, and probably a haul or two because who can resist Christmas deals?

I'm super excited to get into this! So let's go!

Merry 12 Days of Blogmas!

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment