Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 6 - Last Minute Gift Ideas


Hello, lovelies!

Half way through already, can you believe it? I don't know what I'm going to do when Blogmas ends, I may just have to keep going with this daily blogging, because I'm loving it.

With Christmas a week today, I thought I'd do a quick high-street last minute gift guide.Everything on this list is under £20 and available from Boots, so if you want to get last minute stocking fillers, or just that one extra present for your mum, sister, best friend - I got you covered, boo.

1: No7 Illuminated Makeup Mirror

I - personally - would love to receive this as a gift. It's on offer for £19.99 rather than £49.99 so you're really getting a bargain, plus what makeup obsessed beauty doesn't need a light up mirror? It's by my trusty No7 as well, so if you want quality for a good price you're in the right place.

2: Soap & Glory Soaper Spa

My mum and I have actually bought 5 of these for different family members, because it's just too good of a deal to pass up on. All of the products in this box should retail at about £45, but you're getting it for £20! Can you say bargain? Especially since 3/7 of the products are full size, with the fourth and fifth being travel sized samples and then the two shower loofas. It's just too good. I'm going to pick one up for myself to be honest.

3: Sanctuary Stay Home & Relax


At this time of year there's nothing better than having a cosy night in with candles and movies. This Sanctuary kit is perfect as it comes with two scented candles, two reed diffusers with ten reeds, and a scented room spray, so making your living room cosy will be no hassle whatsoever. Give this to that one person who you know will love sitting with their candles lit, The Grinch on TV, and a hot chocolate.

4: Jack Wills Winter Warmer Gift Set

This. Is. Gorgeous. And it's a steal considering how expensive Jack Wills usually is! With a mug, a microwaveable mug warmer, hot chocolate sachets and mini marshmallows, this is the way to any girls heart. 

5: Zoella Lazy Days Fragranced Candle & Socks Set

Sets like this are the perfect stocking filler or last minute Secret Santa, so I couldn't really leave this off this list. Of course having the beautiful Zoe Sugg's branding on it bumps the price up a bit, but how cosy do those socks look?! It's definitely worth it for that one YouTube obsessed little cousin everyone has. (If any of my cousins are reading this - that's me. This is what I want. Please.) 

6: Soap & Glory Simply The Zest


Soap & Glory's SugarCrush scent is probably my most favourite scent in the world. I love it. It's perfect for waking you up and getting you ready for the day, but also lifting your spirits when you're feeling a bit low. If you know someone who is bubbly and bouncy and energetic, this is perfect for them! 

So, my lovelies! That's it! I loved making this list and if I'm honest I've added 5 of them onto my Christmas list - whoops! 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Blogmas day 7!

Ree xo

No comments:

Post a Comment